Whether we are overwhelmed with all that we have to do, or triggering up into some Shadow Dancing with our family members – we all need a little help staying empowered during the Oholidays, am I right?!
If you’re feeling me, check out my oldie but goodie podcast: Robert’s Oholiday Guide to Empowerment! Not only do I coach you via some insights on how to maintain your center and sense of value during the Oholidays, I also take a deeper look at the Dark Night & Gifts of Powerlessness as a compliment to navigating the Oholidays.
Here’s some of what’s covered:
- What to do when triggered during the Oholidays
- How to resist falling back into old roles with family members
- Creating and using the protected zone of ‘Pause’ to help keep healthy boundaries
- How to deactivate a charged situation
- Handling Oholiday overwhelm with the 75% formula ( I LOVE THIS!)
- Main reactive patterns and roles to watch out for…
- How understanding your Power & Powerlessness will keep you Empowered!
- Embracing the Gifts of Powerlessness that come with a Dark Night process
Feel free to stream or download, and have a very Happy Empowered Oholidays!
Robert : )