Your Intuitive Edge Premium Subscription Terms
Monthly or Annual Subscription
- By purchasing a Monthly or Annual Subscription, you agree to an initial and recurring Monthly or Annual Subscription fee at the current Monthly or Annual Subscription rate, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges until you cancel your subscription. You may cancel your Monthly or Annual Subscription at any time, subject to the terms of our cancellation policy.
- Automatic renewal terms: Once you subscribe, Ohotto.com will automatically process your Monthly or Annual Subscription fee in the next billing cycle. Ohotto.com will continue to automatically process your Monthly or Annual Subscription fee each month or year at the current Monthly or Annual Subscription rate, until you cancel your subscription.
- Content within the Subscription Membership is delivered via individual ‘Modules’ that will focus on specific Topics of Robert’s choosing Module to Module. Each Module will contain as many Parts as necessary to support the chosen Module Topic, however, all Parts that comprise the Module will be delivered sequentially.
- Content within each Module may vary as mix of Live Webcast Events, On-demand Videos, Audio Version Downloads, Podcast Downloads, Downloadable PDF Guides, and interactive LIVE Q&A/Intuitive Readings Webcast Sessions.
- While the total content hours of each Module may vary, the monthly guarantee of Membership content is a minimum of 4 hours.
- Subscribers may cancel at any time via the subscription section on their account page, or by contacting email@example.com. Post cancellation, access to the YIE Premium Membership will continue until the most current paid period expires. Once the most current paid period has expired, access to the all content found within Membership will be removed. No refunds will be issued for unused or remaining time on either a monthly or annual subscription.
- Once a Subscribing Member in good standing has cancelled their subscription, their current guaranteed monthly subscription rate will be permanently lost. Additionally, cancelled Members may not re-subscribe to the Membership again until the next open enrollment period is offered.
- All Membership content is only available to current Subscribers in good standing, and is not offered under ‘Lifetime Access’ terms. Therefore, access to all content within the Membership is contingent upon remaining an active Subscriber in good standing, and once a subscription falls out of good standing or is cancelled, all access is removed.