How do I sign in to the live webinar?
- Click here to open the webinar page »
- Click the ‘Save my spot’ button to register.
- Next you will be prompted to enter your email address or social media login.
- An email will be sent to confirm your registration, along with the option to add the event to your calendar.
Once you register you will have instant access to the event page.
Need more help with Crowdcast?
If you’re having trouble accessing the event with the instructions above, please read through Crowdcast’s excellent Attendee Support page:
Apple iOS Devices (iPhone & iPad)
Crowdcast is compatible with the Safari web browser on iPhone and iPad devices, but if you prefer to access the event through the Crowdcast app please follow these instructions.
- Make sure you allow extra time before the event to download the Crowdcast app and get signed in.
- You can download the iOS app here:
The link to this app is also available on our event page.
- After you have set up the app and signed in/created a Crowdcast account, go back to the event page and click the ‘Save my spot’ button – be sure to use the same email address or social login that you used when you signed into the app.
- After you sign in on the event page, you should see the event listed on your app.
I’m still having trouble, what do I do now?
If you’re still having trouble, please restart your device and try signing into Crowdcast again. If you still need help, please give us a detailed explanation of what’s happening, along with the specifications of your web browser and operating system. We will be providing support from half-hour prior to half-hour after the start of the event. If you miss the live event, don’t worry! We’ll have the recording posted soon.