Celebrate Your Life!
Thank you for all your emails regarding the last newsletter and the excerpt from my new book Transforming Fate into Destiny. For those of you who forwarded the article on via the forward function of the newsletter, my apologies as the forward button was mistakenly coded to forward my previous newsletter instead of the March 5th one - aghh! Not to worry, won't happen again, and do please keep emailing me your thoughts on the book at Robert@ohotto.com; I very much enjoy hearing from all of you!
Speaking of Transforming Fate into Destiny, I am going to be part of 'Celebrate Your Life' - an amazing weekend event taking place here in Chicago May 30 - June 1st, 2008 that features some of the greatest teachers in spirituality and self-help. I'll be doing two 90 minute workshops that weekend, and then an all day intensive on Monday, June 2nd!
If you are able to make it, please come. I love weekends like this; I get to meet many of you and not only do you get to attend some fantastic workshops, but you also get to network and meet many people of like mindedness-something we all could use more of, right?!
My all day intensive will go into more depth around transforming Fate into Destiny. Here's a preview of what I'll cover:
- The incarnation process of the soul and agreements made prior to birth
- Defining and differentiating Fate from Destiny
- Revolutionary new understanding of your Karma
- How free is your will?
- The power of authentic choice
- Your soul's schedule and initiations into authenticity
- What are cultural spells and are you under them?
- What is authentic surrender and compassion?
- Does the law of attraction have limits? How can you best use this universal law?
- The power of prayer
- Our cultural fear of Fate
- Identifying three different types of Fate
- Anatomy of the psyche - identifying Ego, Soul, and your Shadow
- How we fate ourselves, and how to transform this Self Fate into Destiny
- The importance of being whole, not good
- Are you having a dark night of the soul or dark night of the ego?
- Listening to the voice of Destiny vs. the voice of Fate, and what's the difference?
- How to align with the soul's emerging needs
- How to perceive and use your life's synchronicities
- The difference between a creative obstacle and a fated redirection
- How to identify an authentic passion
- The development of mystical stamina and soul-esteem
AND, I am going to introduce a new component: how to transform Archetypal Fate into Destiny!
I do hope you can join me and celebrate your life here in Chicago. What follows is some more info on how to sign up for this stellar weekend. Oh, and I'll be sending out a newsletter next week on a very timely and intriguing topic we're all talking about these days - stay tuned!
Join Robert Ohotto...
along with your other favorite authors including: Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, James Van Praagh, Gregg Braden, Cheryl Richardson and many more for a full weekend event to nurture your mind, body and soul.
May 30 - June 1, 2008 - Chicago, IIlinois
PLUS: Along with presenting two 90-minute presentations throughout the weekend, Robert will also present a full day intensive post conference workshop on An Intensive Discovery of Transforming Fate into Destiny on Monday, June 2. Don't miss this incredible event!
"Celebrate Your Life has really changed me. The conference made such a great impact on my life and I feel so good inside. Other people have commented and said, "I want to be happy like you are". I guess I'm bringing them to the next conference!"
-Lee A., Conference Attendee
- Meet your favorite authors in one place at one time
- Over 40 inspiring workshops
- Meet like-minded people
- Shop our unique vendors
"FABULOUS! This was the first year I attended and hoped to enjoy it an experience of growth; however, it greatly surpassed my expectations! I will DEFINITELY be there next year!"
- Karen, Conference Attendee
Register NOW for early discount!
Call Mishka Productions
Or log onto: